Dream, Drive and Discover serenity
Seatbelts On, Tension Gone
Don’t forget to wave at locals
Use Google Maps for directions
International Driving License in China
All You need to know about International Driving License in China
Visit the Great Wall’s birthplace. Explore China’s rich culture and delectable cuisine. Driving in China can be challenging. Check out the following suggestions to make sure you have a fantastic driving experience in China.
Some Points to remember of International Driving License in China:
- You have to drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum age limit for driving is 18 years. You can rent a car if you are 21 years or more.
- Keep your documents with you all times like passport, driving license, IDP and car rental documents.
- Watch out for Koala crossing signs. Keep an eye out for Australian wildlife, especially at night, as many native species in Australia are nocturnal like koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, emus, and some birds become very active.
- Seatbelts are mandatory in China.
- Children under the age of 12 should not be seated at the passenger seat.
- If you get pulled over by the police for a traffic violation, you will be given a penalty notice and given 21 days to submit the fine at the nearby police station.
- It is illegal to drink and drive in China.
- In China, you must not use your telephone while driving unless you are using handsfree.
- Stay extra vigilant during driving as chinese driving style is harsh.
Driving in China during the winter is difficult. Make sure you’re ready before you leave. All four wheels should be fitted with winter tyres. Always keep an emergency kit in your car. Take pleasure in your stay.
Drive as much as you want and wherever you want with International Driving License
Your IDP is a legal form of identification in more than 150 countries around the world, and it includes your name, profile picture, and driving information in the world’s 12 most generally spoken languages, making it understandable to most local officials and authorities.
It translates your identity information into 12 languages, so it can communicate with the authorities even if you don’t speak the language. An International Driving Permit is highly recommended in China. Get Your License Right Away!!