You have to drive on the left-hand side of the road
Soothe with some tropical drinks
Relax and Drive smoothly
Enjoy the wonderful ride!!! Texts and Calls can wait.
International Driving License in Antigua
When driving by car overseas, it is critical to use fundamental understanding of how to function a 4 wheeler. Understanding the road restrictions is, of course, a close second. It’s important to understand that in Antigua, disobedience has no place. Foreigners without an International Driver’s Permit (IDP) are likewise prohibited from driving in the state. It is critical to ensure that driving an automobile in a foreign nation is legal.
Some Points to remember of International Driving License in Antigua:
- You have to drive on the left side of the road.
- The minimum age limit for driving is 18 years. You can rent a car if you are 21 years or more.
- Keep your documents with you all times like passport, driving license, IDP and car rental documents.
- Seatbelts are a must for everyone in the car.
- Children under the age of 10 should not be seated at the passenger seat.
- If you get pulled over by the police for a traffic violation, you will be given a penalty notice and given 21 days to submit the fine at the nearby police station.
- The speed limit in urban areas is 20mp/h and 40mp/h in rural areas.
- In Antigua, it is illegal to drink and drive.
- In Antigua, you must not use your telephone while driving unless you are using handsfree.
Our trip to make the best of your time:
Driving along countryside in Antigua is panoramic. The roads are very well kept and signs are easy to understand.
Antigua has a tropical marine climate. Sunshine is their friend but it does rains too.
Drive as much as you want and wherever you want with International Driving License
Your IDP is a legal form of identification in more than 150 countries around the world, and it includes your name, profile picture, and driving information in the world’s 12 most generally spoken languages, making it understandable to most local officials and authorities.
It translates your identity information into 12 languages, so it can communicate with the authorities even if you don’t speak the language. An International Driving Permit is highly recommended in Antigua.
Get Your License Right Away!!