Drive to discover the dreamy landscapes
Seatbelts On, Tension Gone
Drive slow, Drive safe
Relax and Enjoy as you get to witness the beautiful lands.
International Driving License Albania
All You Need to Know About International Driving License Albania
Because many roads are being fixed both in cities and towns, driving here can be tough if you aren’t extra cautious. It is important for you to learn the basic rules and regulations of Albania to drive safe. Also, knowing the criteria for driving in the country is essential since if you are found driving illegally, you will be fined or imprisoned.
Some Points to remember of International Driving License Albania:
- You have to drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum age limit for driving is 18 years. You can rent a car if you are 21 years or more.
- Keep your documents with you all times like passport, driving license, IDP and car rental documents.
- Traffic lights and stop signs are merely found. Stay extra vigilant on traffic signals to avoid any mishaps.
- The maximum speed limits in urban areas is 40km/h.
- Try to maintain some extra distance from the cars as people can stop wherever they like.
- People like to honk a lot. You should not be worried even if someone repeatedly honks at you. Just drive calmly.
- Drinking while driving is strictly forbidden. The maximum concentration per blood is nearly zero. You should avoid drinking during driving.
Our Tip of International Driving Albania:
Use Google maps for directions as roads are poorly marked. Ask locals about any closures in the direction you are going.
Albania’s climate is Mediterranean, with moderate winters and scorching and dry summers.
Drive as much as you want and wherever you want with International Driving License
Your IDP is a legal form of identification in more than 150 countries around the world, and it includes your name, profile picture, and driving information in the world’s 12 most generally spoken languages, making it understandable to most local officials and authorities.
It translates your identity information into 12 languages, so it can communicate with the authorities even if you don’t speak the language. An International Driving Permit is highly recommended in Afghanistan.
Get Your License Right Away!!