Drive slow, Drive safe
Relax and put on your Seatbelts
Avoid using Screens as Brazilian girls are a sight to behold.
Always smile to get a offer to drink.
Driving License in Brazil
All You need to know about driving in Brazil
Are you looking for having some fun? If so, Brazil is your dream destination. Brazil is a massive nation! In fact, it’s larger than Australia . Because there are literally hundreds of fantastic things to do in Brazil, You will need a proper plan to make the most of the limited time. Get behind wheels and explore this gigantic beauty. Don’t forget to pack the essentials!! Happy Travelling…….
Things to Remember : Driving License in Brazil
- Bring your valid driver’s license, passport, and International Drivers Permit with you (IDP).
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- Seatbelts are mandatory.
- You can use use your phone without holding it in your hands. Unless you’re using a hands-free phone, put it aside.
- In Brazil, the minimum age to drive and rent an automobile is 18 years old.
- At gatherings, drink responsibly! In Brazil, the legal limit for driving is 60 milligrams of alcohol per 100 milliliters of blood.
- In Brazil, speed limits are 30-50 km/h in cities, 60 km/h in rural regions, and 120 km/h on highways.
- It is illegal in Brazil to run out of petrol So try to keep your tanks filled up. Otherwise You will be fined.
- It is not permitted to drive in flip-flops.
Our Tip to make the best of your time:
Driving in Brazil is a bit fast. You will need to bring your A-game on. Also try to avoid the rush hours.
Drive as much as you want and wherever you want with International Driving License
Your IDP is a legal form of identification in more than 150 countries around the world, and it includes your name, portrait, and driving information in the world’s 12 most generally spoken languages, making it understandable to most local officials and authorities. It translates your identity information into 12 languages, so it can communicate with the authorities even if you don’t speak the language. An International Driving Permit is highly recommended in Brazil.