Drive slow, Drive safe
Relax and put on your Seatbelts
Enjoy driving the lands with your loved ones
Always smile to get a offer to drink.
All You need to know about Driving License in Barbados
Are you looking for having some vocation days? If so, Barbados your dream destination.
The driving experience in Barbados used to be more difficult in the past. With so many bumpy roads and dark streets, getting into an accident seemed almost inevitable. However, due to the government’s proactive response, driving in Barbados has become a must-do activity even among natives. Get behind wheels and explore this amazing beauty. Don’t forget to pack the essentials!! Happy Travelling…….
Things to Remember (Driving License in Barbados):
- Bring your valid driver’s license, passport, and International Drivers Permit with you (IDP).
- Drive on the left side of the road.
- Seatbelts are mandatory.
- You can use use your phone without holding it in your hands. Unless you’re using a hands-free phone, put it aside.
- In Barbados, the minimum age to drive and rent an automobile is 18 years old.
- In Barbados, Speed limits are merely enforced. It is wise to drive sensibly for your own safety.
- Local hours of rush are 7:00- 8:30am & 4:30- 5:30pm. Plan your day accordingly.
- At night, stay on main roads with proper lights. Also don’t leave anything important in your car.
Our Tip to make the best of your time:
Driving in Barbados is a bit fast. You will need to bring your A-game on. Also try to avoid the rush hours.
Drive as much as you want and wherever you want with International Driving License
Your IDP is a legal form of identification in more than 150 countries around the world, and it includes your name, portrait, and driving information in the world’s 12 most generally spoken languages, making it understandable to most local officials and authorities.
It translates your identity information into 12 languages, so it can communicate with the authorities even if you don’t speak the language. An International Driving Permit is highly recommended in Barbados.