Dream, Drive and Discover serenity
Avoid screens as American girls are very hot and bold.
Seatbelts On, Tension Gone.
Use Google Maps for accurate directions.
All You need to know about driving in United States
The United States of America is the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. Discover the United States of America and its 50 states. You can travel all across this amazing country, so get in your car! Take note of a few traffic rules to make the most of your trip from one state to the next.
Points to Remember: Driving In United States
- You need to drive on the right side of the road.
- To drive a car, you must be 16 years old. To rent a car, you must be at least 21 years old.
- The use of a seat belt is required.
- t’s essential to be able to use your phone without holding it in your hands. Unless you’re using your phone hands-free, put it away.
- Speeding regulations differ from one state to the next.
- The amount of alcohol that can be consumed varies by state. The typical maximum alcohol level in the blood is 50 milligrams per 100 ml.
- The use of safety camera warning devices is not permitted.
- Cars with automatic transmissions are quite widespread. Make certain you understand how to operate an automatic vehicle.
Drive as much as you want and wherever you want with International Driving License
Your IDP is a legal form of identification in more than 150 countries around the world, and it includes your name, profile picture, and driving information in the world’s 12 most generally spoken languages, making it understandable to most local officials and authorities.
It translates your identity information into 12 languages, so it can communicate with the authorities even if you don’t speak the language. An International Driving Permit is highly recommended in United States. Get Your License Right Away!!