Hurray!! crime rate in Marshall Islands is too low to worry.
Stay calm and fasten your Seatbelts.
Relax and Drive smoothly
Enjoy the wonderful ride!!! Texts and Calls can wait.
Driving Rules in Marshall Islands
- You need to drive on the right hand side of the road.
- Seat belts must be worn at all times by the driver and passengers in the front seat. It’s a requirement.
- Locals and expats driving in island must be 18 years old to drive.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to sit in the front passenger seat adjacent to the driver.
- The legal limit for blood alcohol is 0.100 percent (100mg of alcohol in 100ml of blood).Do not drink and drive!
- It is permissible and lawful to turn left on a red light after coming to a complete stop.
- Unless you’re utilizing a hands-free set, using a cell phone while driving is definitely prohibited.
Our tip about Marshall Islands: Driving In Marshall Islands
The Marshall Islands have very little road, if any at all. If you’re going to drive, be cautious and follow the rules of the road.
Best time to visit Marshall Islands:
The Marshall Islands have tropical weather, which is hot and humid but is moderated by trade winds that blow all year. The usual temperature is around 80 degrees Fahrenheit, with just minor variations.
Any time is an excellent time to visit the Marshall Islands, although the months of May through October are often regarded the best. During these months, the weather is pleasant. Come anytime between May and October if you want to spend a lot of time at the beach.
Drive as much as you want and wherever you want with International Driving License
Your IDP is a legal form of identification in more than 150 countries around the world, and it includes your name, profile picture, and driving information in the world’s 12 most generally spoken languages, making it understandable to most local officials and authorities.
It translates your identity information into 12 languages, so it can communicate with the authorities even if you don’t speak the language. An International Driving Permit is highly recommended in Marshall Islands. Get Your License Right Away!!