You have to drive on the right-hand side of the road
Seatbelts are mandatory for driver and passengers
Avoid using Screens as local girls are a sight to behold.
Be calm and keep the headlights on 24/7 while driving.
Best Guide to Driving In Finland
All You need to know about driving in Finland
Make contact with your inner self. See the the cutting-edge towns of Helsinki and Turku and take in the beauty of nature. To complete the great vacation, explore Finland in your own car with loved ones or solo. Take note of some of Finland’s driving regulations.
Rules to remember:
- You need to drive on the right side of the road
- The legal driving age is 17 years old.
- First and foremost, ensure your safety by fastening your seatbelts.
- Keep your attention on the road, no matter how gorgeous the scenery is!
- In urban areas, the speed limit is 50 km/h, 80 km/h on gravel roads in rural areas, and 90 km/h on paved roads.
- In Finland, you must not drink and drive!
- Off-road driving is prohibited, so stick to the roadways.
Finland’s climate is primarily subarctic. The majority of the country has a subarctic climate with chilly summers. Summers are pleasant in the southern coast, which has a humid continental climate.
Have a good time and travel safely.
Drive as much as you want and wherever you want with International Driving License
Your IDP is a legal form of identification in more than 150 countries around the world, and it includes your name, portrait, and driving information in the world’s 12 most generally spoken languages, making it understandable to most local officials and authorities. It translates your identity information into 12 languages, so it can communicate with the authorities even if you don’t speak the language. An International Driving Permit is highly recommended in Finland. Dream, Drive, Discover