Not only the Kardashians, but girls in Armenia are mostly extremely gorgeous.
Buckle up for an amazing ride of itinerary excellence
Relax and Drive smoothly
Enjoy the wonderful ride!!! Texts and Calls can wait.
Everything about Driving in Armenia
Traffic rules are not always fully governed and enforced in Armenia, but failing to follow them can result in a fine. So simply keep in mind that following the law is in everyone’s favor. After all, the purpose of traffic laws is to safeguard everyone’s safety on the road. Here are some notable driving laws of Armenia:
- Seat belts must be worn at all times by the driver and passengers in the front seat. It’s a requirement.
- Armenians and expats driving in Armenia must be 18 years old to drive.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to sit in the front passenger seat adjacent to the driver.
- Every car must have a first-aid kit, a fire extinguisher, and a warning triangle. If you’re hiring a car, double-check that these are included.
- Winter tires are not required, but given Armenia’s hilly terrain, frequent severe snowfalls, and poor road maintenance, they are a major necessity.
- Keep your driver’s license, automobile’s technical passport, and car insurance documents on you at all times. These are the primary items that are required in case you are pulled over by authorities.
- Always keep the rented car documents with you. to avoid any inconvenience.
Our tips for the day:
Tax and service charges are usually added in accommodation invoices, taxi rates, guiding and driving services, and other services in Armenia. As a result, tips are not needed. You can tip someone if you are really happy with their services.
Armenia has extremely cold winters and hot summers. You should be prepared for both temperature extremes.
Drive as much as you want and wherever you want with International Driving License
Your IDP is a legal form of identification in more than 150 countries around the world, and it includes your name, profile picture, and driving information in the world’s 12 most generally spoken languages, making it understandable to most local officials and authorities.
It translates your identity information into 12 languages, so it can communicate with the authorities even if you don’t speak the language. An International Driving Permit is highly recommended in Armenia. Get Your International Driving in Armenia Right Away!!