Drive to discover the dreamy landscapes.
Seatbelts On, Tension Gone
Relax and Drive smoothly
Enjoy the wonderful ride!!! Texts and Calls can wait.
International Driving License in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Driving details about Bosnia and Herzegovina
In Bosnia and Herzegovina, hidden jewels abound, waiting to be discovered by those who search them out. From mosques, churches, fortresses, and ruins where faith flourished and power dwelt, to natural wonders harbouring a diverse biodiversity one could only fathom, to modern commercial areas that cater to travellers’ shopping and gastronomic demands. Bosnia and Herzegovina is awaiting your arrivel.
Some Points to remember (International Driving License in Bosnia and Herzegovina):
- You have to drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum age limit for driving is 18 years. You can rent a car if you are 21 years or more.
- Keep your documents with you all times like passport, driving license, IDP and car rental documents.
- Traffic lights and stop signs are merely found. Stay extra vigilant on traffic signals to avoid any mishaps.
- Because Bosnia and Herzegovina is a mountainous region, you may have the legal right to drive on mountain roads. Trams arriving from the left, on the other hand, receive a higher priority in more populated locations. Take into account the traffic indicators for pedestrian crossings, as they always take precedence.
- The maximum speed limits in urban areas is 50km/h and around 90 km/h in villages.
- Try to maintain some extra distance from the cars as people can stop wherever they like.
- Keep an open eye for wandering cattle and stray animals.
- Do not drink and drive.
The climate in Bosnia and Herzegovina is continental, with hot summers and cold, snowy winters. This resembles the continental European climate rather than the Mediterranean climate of neighbouring countries such as Italy or Greece. The only part of the country with a Mediterranean climate is the southwest. Pack your bags according to that.
Drive as much as you want and wherever you want with International Driving License
Your IDP is a legal form of identification in more than 150 countries around the world, and it includes your name, profile picture, and driving information in the world’s 12 most generally spoken languages, making it understandable to most local officials and authorities.
It translates your identity information into 12 languages, so it can communicate with the authorities even if you don’t speak the language. An International Driving Permit is highly recommended in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Get Your License Right Away!!